GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WITN) – Five people are left without a home after flames erupted at a multi-family home early Thursday morning.
The City of Goldsboro says two adults and three children are displaced and getting help from the Red Cross.
Officials say the City of Goldsboro Fire Department was called to a multi-family residence at 125 Rockefeller Court Thursday at 3:53 a.m.
Firefighters say the flames and smoke were visible outside the home when they arrived.
No injuries have been reported.
The fire marshal says the fire was accidental and likely caused by unattended cooking.