GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) – It’s going to get more expensive to live, eat and park at East Carolina University next fall.
ECU’s trustees Friday approved plans to raise some student fees for the 2022-23 school year.
Among the increases are a 5.67% average jump for dining fees, a 2.96% average increase for housing, and a 2% average hike for parking.
The board also gave preliminary approval to increases in several dental school fees. Those increases must be approved by the UNC Board of Governors.
• Dental Housing Fee Increase by $195
• Preclinical Materials Fee Increase to $450 per student
• Dental Risk Management Fee Increase by $4
• Electronic Textbook Fee Increase by $117
• American Student Dental Association Fee Increase by $10
While the fee increases were approved, there are no increases in tuition, according to an ECU spokeswoman.
Copyright 2021 WITN. All rights reserved.