GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) – Classes will start back up again at ECU Monday following winter break.
All students that live on campus were required to get a COVID-19 test before returning. Previous guidance exempted vaccinated students from the requirement, but that has changed.
The university also said that unvaccinated off campus students who have on-campus activities/classes will need to be tested for COVID-19. The university said that off-campus students and employees who are fully vaccinated or in a 90-day window from a recent positive COVID test will not have to be tested.
Weekly COVID testing will still be required for students who have not been exempted from it.
ECU said reentry testing will be available at the Main Campus Student Center ballrooms and Mako testing site (old FedEx building).
Main Campus Student Center ballrooms:
– Thursday, Jan. 6, 2022 (12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
– Friday, Jan. 7, 2022 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
– Monday, Jan. 10 – Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2022 (9 a.m.to 3 p.m.)
Mako Testing Site (old FedEx Building):
– Thursday, Jan. 6, 2022 – Friday, Jan. 7, 2022 (8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
– Saturday, Jan. 8, 2022 – Sunday, Jan. 9, 2022 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
– Monday, Jan. 10 – Friday, Jan. 14, 2022 (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Copyright 2021 WITN. All rights reserved.